A lot of questions on NET related to the increasing of size of a pdf document, such as :
– How do you add margins to a PDF?
– How do I increase the size of a PDF document?
– How do you add a border in Adobe Acrobat?
– How do you add a border to a PDF document?
-How do you add white space to a PDF?
It is also my question for 120 pages in pdf format
Their margins are very narrowed. Page number at the top of each page is almost vanished.
I need to increase margin at top and bottom of each page.
My solution is simple and easy.
– Print with new page format of lager size. For example, if your current page size is letter then you can choose legal as the size of new page
– select option: Auto-rotate and center page in any acrobat Printer setting screen . (I highligh this area)
And I got, like this:
Now you can crop or trim the page border to get desired margin. It is very simple !
I have problem about sound when I connect my HP laptop to a smart TV monitor. No sound I got, but display is OK. Some Youtubes show audiences how to solve this problem, for example you have to set playback option, changing sound device. It makes me confused. Since sound panel of Windows 7 is different from Windows 10…
Continue reading (Solving) Sound failure after connecting laptop to smart TV by HDMI connector
My MS6000 has problem with C2 error code as a result of a bad sensor, I guess. But I am unable to find this sensor part to replace ! No way !
MS6000 Microfilm scanner is an obsolete machine. It is made for Library only and it is a vendor machine ! If it has problem , the best way is throw it away since you are unable to find its part (s).
Continue reading Other way to make your Minolta MS6000 Microfilm work if you have idea to throw it away….
In setting up a workgroup between computers of same Windows, usually there are no problems. But between computers of different operation system such as WINDOWS XP to WINDOWS 10, for example, we usually got the following MSG if we want to create a workgroup under name YEN :
Continue reading Workgroup is not accessible