A lot of questions on NET related to the increasing of size of a pdf document, such as :
– How do you add margins to a PDF?
– How do I increase the size of a PDF document?
– How do you add a border in Adobe Acrobat?
– How do you add a border to a PDF document?
-How do you add white space to a PDF?
It is also my question for 120 pages in pdf format
Their margins are very narrowed. Page number at the top of each page is almost vanished.
I need to increase margin at top and bottom of each page.
My solution is simple and easy.
– Print with new page format of lager size. For example, if your current page size is letter then you can choose legal as the size of new page
– select option: Auto-rotate and center page in any acrobat Printer setting screen . (I highligh this area)
And I got, like this:
Now you can crop or trim the page border to get desired margin. It is very simple !